Frequently Asked Questions
We are a digital design, development, and strategy firm. We help businesses form
strategy to grow their brand using our Services
Does the price include setup and delivery?
Yes. Delivery and set up is included in Houston and Sugarland. Additional fees may apply for areas farther out. Remember prices do not include sales tax.
Do you deliver to other cities?
Yes, but once again please be aware that due to rising gas prices and the possible need for an extra truck and labor that travel fees can be quite high. Please call our office for a current quote.
Does the standard 4 hour rental time include your setup time?
No. We arrive early to set up so you get the entire rental time to play.
When do you setup?
That depends on how many rentals we have that day. Generally we arrive 1- hours before the rental time begins. If we have a lot of rentals that day we deliver 30 minutes before party.
Do we have to keep it plugged in the entire time?
Yes. A blower keeps air in the jump unit the entire time. Once unplugged they deflate. That´s why we require an outlet within 50´ of the unit or a generator. Longer cords can pop your circuit breaker so we bring our own heavy duty cords. The blower should be unplugged during high winds and bad weather.
What about parks? Do parks have electricity?
Many parks do have electricity, but it is up to you to research this before ordering as there are no refunds or credits given if we deliver to the park you have chosen and there is no electrical hookup within 50 feet.
What payments do you take?
Cash, Check or Credit Cards. If paying by cash, please have exact change as our drivers do not carry cash.
What if we need to cancel?
Please check out our rental policies section for details.
Do you require a deposit?
We do require a deposit of 1/2 down upon order. No exceptions.
How big are the jumps?
Most of our jumps (all of our character jumps for example) are 20´x20´ which is a little bigger than many companies rent. Please note the space required for each jump as some are VERY big and require extra space. When in doubt, measure your space to make sure it will fit. Jumps need room to be staked and they need room for the blower and can´t rub against walls or trees as this may damage the jump. Contact us if you have any questions on space requirements.
What about the big jumps? Any special requirements?
Check the requirements listed with each jump. Also, make sure you have at least a 4´ access to the area where it will be set up. The jumps can weigh up to 650 pounds so we need a clear path with ample room.
What surfaces do you setup on?
We can set up on Grass (our favorite and best for the kids), dirt, asphalt, and concrete. Sorry, we can´t set up on any type of rocks as the constant rubbing will wear through the vinyl jumps.
Are we responsible for the unit if it gets a tear or damaged in any way?
Yes and no. You are not responsible for normal wear and tear on our units. Seams may develop tears in high traffic areas over a period of time. If this happens please alert us at once so we can remedy the situation. If however, damage occurs due to failure to follow our safety rules or negligence (i.e. not turning off the blower in high winds) you will be responsible for all damages up to and including replacement of the unit/blower etc which can cost thousands of dollars. We don´t want you or us to be in that situation which is why we have you sign and initial on all of our safety rules so that you can be the trained operator.
It is to the customer’s advantage to call two to four weeks ahead of the event date in order to receive the best selection on available rental equipment.
- Outstanding Events, Inc. requires a non-refundable down payment to be placed on all rentals in order for Outstanding Events, Inc. to hold and guarantee a reservation until the event date.
- When equipment is picked up from Outstanding Events, Inc., we require a security deposit. This is refundable upon the timely return of all equipment; otherwise, it will be forfeited. When picking up equipment, the customer is also responsible for showing two forms of identification, one which must be a valid Texas driver’s license.
- If you are a tax exempt organization, it is your responsibility to provide a tax exempt form to Outstanding Events, Inc. The state of Texas requires that if you are a tax exempt organization and wish not to pay tax on items, you must provide your vendor with a completed and signed tax exempt form each year. It is not the responsibility of the vendor to assume that the customer is tax exempt due to the title of the organization. If such a form is not provided by the customer prior to the sale, the appropriate sales tax will be charged.
- In the event that a customer presents a tax form to Outstanding Events, Inc. after the event date for a refund on the tax charged, an administration fee of $25.00 will be assessed to the customer with no exceptions.
- Advertising Attention Getters are no longer allowed in the City of Houston due to recent law changes, therefore, we cannot deliver the inflatable advertising products within the city limits.